INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
Accounting and Finance Staffing Services USA
Your business deals with many accounting and finance matters every day, and effectively handling these processes is an essential part of growing your business. Infinity Neuron helps you recruit full time and contract to hire financial professionals to give you the resources you need to succeed.
- Here are a few job roles that we can fill for you:
- Financial Analyst: If you need help with getting insights from financial data, a financial analyst has the expertise to go through the numbers and provide valuable reports.
- Financial Controller: This job role acts as the head of the accounting department and can coordinate the rest of your staff. They have a top-down view of everything going on in accounting.
- Financial Accountant: It doesn’t matter what type of business you run; you end up doing a lot of paperwork and administrative tasks. It takes a long time to make your way through the bookkeeping if you aren’t familiar with the process or the tools that can make your job easier. A financial accountant takes over this category of tasks for your organization and can handle all of your day-to-day financial matters, so you don’t end up with a poorly managed business.
- Audit Manager: Auditing is a necessary part of operating a business, as you need to make sure that your financial matters are properly handled. The only way you can do that is to take an occasional second look at what you’ve already done in the past. The audit manager compiles all the necessary financial data and goes through it to determine whether unforeseen problems exist in your numbers.
- Tax Accountant: Business taxes are complex and frustrating to deal with if you’re not familiar with all the laws and loopholes. You could end up paying more taxes than you need to or paying fines because you missed a minor detail. A tax accountant knows the corporate tax code inside and out, so your business can stay on top of the latest changes and the available credits and deductions.
- Tax Analyst: Do you have concerns about the way your business handles fiscal matters, or would you like a second set of eyes helping out the tax accountant? A tax analyst can help you stay in compliance with all necessary regulations, look over previous tax paperwork to determine whether any problems show up in the documentation, and provide other tax support services.
Ready to fill out your accounting department or create your first financial team? Let us help with your staffing needs.