INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
Engineering Staffing in USA
Finding the right engineering staff for your business takes substantial resources that you may not have available. You don’t want to end up with subpar personnel that can’t meet your standards. Infinity Neuron employs a high-quality recruitment process that can fulfill any of your engineering needs.
- Mechanical engineers possess a broad range of capabilities, which makes them an excellent choice if you need a creative jack-of-all-trades for your projects. Whether you’re looking at a full device or a just few sensors, this specialty can deliver.
- Manufacturing engineers are detail oriented and well-acquainted with the complexities involved in the production process. They’re capable of creating the machines essential for the factory line, developing the overall system and creating tools to accomplish your goals.
- Electrical engineers are your go-to choice when you need help with electrical systems or electromagnetic technology. They have extensive experience with creating safe and effective systems in a variety of industries.
- Civil & Construction engineers handle the many steps involved in designing and executing many types of buildings, public works and facilities. Civil engineers focus on the planning and design stages, such as determining whether the construction site makes sense for the project type and what the environmental impact is. The construction engineers are more hands-on throughout each project. They guide the development process to ensure everything is within specifications, and they manage the project to its completion.
- Automotive engineering is a multi-disciplinary approach to designing and improving various parts of vehicles. This specialization requires an engineer who can incorporate everything from manufacturing skills to electrical engineering for a project. You need candidates who are flexible, able to think outside the box and highly experienced to work on these types of projects.
- Design engineering is a catch-all term that generally refers to engineers who are involved in the designing process more than the implementation of plans. When you’re looking for a design engineer, you need to get the right mix of experience and skills to work on your project successfully.
No matter which type of engineer you need for your company, we can find you the best match for your short-term or permanent needs.